My name is Luther, premium member at Wealthy Affiliate Incorporate. Before becoming a member, a certain business guru advised me to pursue a career in affiliate/internet marketing.
I wasted no time, bought a computer and connect online. I created a Gmail account at Google.com, write and receive emails.
I signed up at Clikbank.com and create and account, receive affiliate link (http://hop.clickbank.net/?mm1964/movadvance).There were thousands of products to market/promote online. It was an exciting journey. The link was like a domain name and the products to promote was movie downloads.
I started promoting my merchant products online. The response I got were bunch of junk emails in my inbox. There were no sales in my Clickbank account. I felt like quitting this affiliate marketing “thing”.
I didn’t have the basic internet/affiliate marketing skills, which is very crucial for beginners in this industry.
It until I came across Wealthy Affiliate.com. I received online training in the form of BOOTCAMPS, which included the following:
- What internet marketing is all about
- How to sign up and create an affiliate account
- Where to cloak an affiliate link for free or at affordable price e.g $7.00
- How to create and maintain your website for free
- How to write quality content for my website
- How to create images
- Where to find affiliate programs
- Where to find willing customers to buy
- How to search for lucrative keywords
- Article directories which are search engine optimized, not just any article directory
- How to write & send emails
- How to create Pay Per Click ad campaign
- Where to place your PPC ad
- How to choose & host your website domain name
- How to create landing page
- How to optimize your website
- Online support
- And many more webinars
I’m not a guru internet marketer, but I have progressed from newbie to advanced internet marketer. If you dedicate yourself to learning how things are genuinely done online, surely chances are very slim to fail in this industry
This is the site, I created and developed after training